SMACNA Financial Bootcamp
May 6 - May 9
May 6-9, 2018
What you don’t know CAN hurt you — especially where your firm’s financial statements are concerned. Register for this Bootcamp and participate in drills based on real-world exercises. You will have the option to evaluate your organization’s financial conditions using your own financial statements. Learn to:
- Interpret financial statements for better company performance
- Calculate and interpret ratios and indicators, including R-scores
- Understand business entity types
- Work with credit
- Develop cash flow projections
- Understand equipment acquisition and leasing
- Use financial information for strategic and business planning and risk assessment
Using a variety of case studies, participants learn real world management techniques. The case studies simulate real-world business experiences where there are seldom “yes or no” answers.
Who Should Enlist
Consider attending if you are an:
- Owner or future owner who currently relies on your accounting or CPA firms to assess your firm’s financial stability
- Those new to the construction contracting environment.
This program will increase the knowledge, skills and abilities of those individuals within a firm who are considered “non-financial personnel” but need to have the best understanding of the firm’s financial situations.
Time Commitment and Dress Code
Attendees should arrive on Sunday, May 6, 2018 to be fully prepared for this intensive program. A welcome reception is prepared for Sunday at 6 p.m. Attire for all events is casual.
The registration fee includes:
- Sunday’s welcome reception
- breakfast and lunch each day
- program materials
To reserve your place in the program, submit the online registration form with payment.
- $1,885 before March 21, 2018
- $2,085 after March 21, 2018
**Additional registrants from the same company will receive a $200 discount upon verification
Hotel accommodations are available at the Tempe Mission Palms Hotel on a first come, first serve basis, upon payment of the meeting registration feel. Attendees will have accommodations made on their behalf by SMACNA at the program host hotel, Tempe Mission Palms Hotel. Accommodations will be made on a space available basis, upon payment of the meeting registration fee.
A credit card is required to guarantee your hotel reservation, and must be presented at check-in for payment of your room, tax and incidental charges. The room rate is $170/night plus taxes and $15 resort fee.