Technology and Transparency – The Future of Construction Seminar
December 11 @ 8:00 am - 12:30 pm
Join the BTEA and Maxim Consulting for a seminar identifying the tools and technology needed to best position your organization for a successful future. During this session, we will discuss why these tools are critical to future profitability as well as examples of ERP systems, project management software, production tracking solutions, and purchasing solutions.
Additionally, we will show examples of the reports and metrics necessary to provide transparency on performance so that challenges can be identified early enough to effect a change to minimize financial losses and maximize margin gains.
The why. We will:
- Discuss what is driving this need to change
- Explore the value of what this information provides
- Define the levels of the organization that benefit from this change
The how. We will:
- Evaluate what type of core ERP is needed
- Discuss software implementation strategies
- Compare integrated vs. stand-alone project management solutions
- Define what production tracking methods are preferred
- Learn to maximize purchasing power and negotiate favorable terms
- Review reports and dashboards based on the needs of the user